| This email is brought to you by Louise Hay. |
Dear The Kingdom Inside Us,
I am willing to change.
My spiritual growth often comes to me in strange ways. It can be a chance meeting or an accident, a dis-ease or the loss of a loved one. Something inside urges me to follow, or I am forcefully prevented from living in the same old way. It is a little different for each person. I grow spiritually when I accept responsibility for my life. This gives me the inner power to make the changes in myself that I need to make. Spiritual growth is not about changing others. Spiritual growth happens to the person who is ready to step out of the victim role, into forgiveness, and into a new life. None of this happens overnight. It is an unfolding process. Loving myself opens the door, and being willing to change really helps. | | Excerpt taken from Meditations to Heal Your Life | | | | | | | Meditations for Loving Yourself to Great Health Audio Download by Louise Hay, Heather Dane, Ahlea Khadro List Price: $15.00 $5.00 | 
| The Bone Broth Secret Cookbook by Louise Hay, Heather Dane List Price: $24.99 $10.00 | | | |
| |
| |
This email was sent to: gfernandez.0421.inside@blogger.com
Unsubscribe or Update Your Preferences | Privacy Policy
Louise Hay c/o Hay House, Inc. PO Box 5100, Carlsbad, CA, 92018 (800) 654-5126 www.LouiseHay.com
Ensure delivery of your Louise Hay emails: Add louisehay@email-hayhouse.com to your address book. This email address is not monitored, please do not reply. Visit the Contact Us page for contact information.
|
Comments
Post a Comment