Hidden 'organ' above the appendix and the 'Swamp' theory?

HealthyHaven
 

Since your last visit
74 1 297891
New Topics Unread Notifications New Users
 
 

Charcoal is so abrasive. I am glad you mentioned that. My daughter tried it and it actually made her teeth look yellower because the dentin started showing through the thinned enamel.

 

I think the most important thing is just accepting that it won’t be 100% perfect again. Once I stopped stressing about the ‘silence’ I lost, the ringing became much easier to ignore.

 

Retired hygienist here! Baking soda is okay occasionally but it is still quite abrasive. Stick to fluoride toothpaste and soft circles. Your gums will thank you as you get older.

 
 
New for you
 
Why are you underestimating your daily portions even when eating healthy foods?

Weight-Loss, Diets & Keto

likes

130

replies

14

 
Addressing gut health to finally see some progress

Weight-Loss, Diets & Keto

likes

33

replies

16

 
How are you all managing chronic dry eyes?

Eye Health & Vision Problems

likes

103

replies

14

 
How can we avoid the common mistakes that make ear ringing much worse?

Hearing, Ear Health & Tinnitus

likes

156

replies

16

 
Are you scrubbing your teeth away like I was?

Dental Care & Oral Health

likes

102

replies

10

 
 
                                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinch HERE to make your d*ck hard-as-a-rock

🍮 A Spoonful for Joint Freedom

7-sec "anal pressure point" instantly relieves your inflamed prostate