Hi,
Is this scenario familiar to you? You sit on the toilet... Straining and squeezing, only to let a few pebbles drop. What's causing this backed up feeling? And better yet, if you haven't pooped in 2-3 days... or even a week? Where does the backed-up poop go? It can't just keep accumulating. Here's the scary part... It gets recycled. That's right. Your intestines will begin to reabsorb the poop into your bloodstream. Causing major issues... Achy joints, headaches, brain fog, unexplained weight gain... Recently, a series of studies figured out the cause of constipation. The culprit... is methane gas. Methane gas is produced by microscopic invaders known as 'Archaea'. They emit methane gas because it slows your digestion in order to benefit their colonies. After all, if your colon is clogged, this increases Archaea's feeding time, and allows them to have more offspring. You can learn more about this ancient bacteria on this page, there are some really interesting diagrams here about how it all works. The revolutionary solution was formulated to destroy archaea, to eliminate methane gas at the source. Many customers have called it a "life-saver". Kellie B. posted on Facebook: "I was was very skeptical about this but I went for it and I'm so glad I did. This stuff is the real deal, it really does work. My bowel movement is so much more regular now, and I even lost 12 pounds! I would 100 percent recommend this product." 
This digestion miracle even makes it possible to eat foods you have previously given up on. It also nearly eliminates bloating and leaves you with a lean and trim waistline. Poop Easily and Eliminate Constipation, Belly Bloat and Other Digestive Issues Today >> To perfect gut health, - Highest Quality Tactical |
Comments
Post a Comment