Attracting Love

If you are unable to see the message below, click here to view.
This email is brought to you by Louise Hay.

  Louise Hay Newsletter  
 
All my relationships are harmonious.
—LOUISE HAY
 
 
 
Dear The Kingdom Inside Us,

Love comes when we least expect it, when we are not looking for it. Hunting for love never brings the right partner. It only creates longing and unhappiness. Love is never outside ourselves; love is within us.

Don't insist that love come immediately. Perhaps you are not ready for it, or you are not developed enough to attract the love you want.

Don't settle for anybody just to have someone. Set your standards. What kind of love do you want to attract? List the qualities in yourself, and you will attract a person who has them.

You might examine what may be keeping love away. Could it be criticism? Feelings of unworthiness? Unreasonable standards? Movie star images? Fear of intimacy? A belief that you are unlovable?

Be ready for love when it does come. Prepare the field and be ready to nourish love. Be loving, and you will be lovable. Be open and receptive to love.

In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete. I live in harmony and balance with everyone I know. Deep at the center of my being, there is an infinite well of love. I now allow this love to flow to the surface. It fills my heart, my body, my mind, my consciousness, my very being, and radiates out from me in all directions and returns to me multiplied. The more love I use and give, the more I have to give. The supply is endless. The use of love makes me feel good; it is an expression of my inner joy. I love myself; therefore, I take loving care of my body. I lovingly feed it nourishing foods and beverages, I lovingly groom it and dress it, and my body lovingly responds to me with vibrant health and energy. I love myself; therefore, I provide for myself a comfortable home, one that fills all my needs and is a pleasure to be in. I fill the rooms with the vibration of love so that all who enter, myself included, will feel this love and be nourished by it.
Excerpt taken from You Can Heal Your Life

Free Video Coaching Program
Who are your role models for success? For Robert Holden Ph.D., that answer includes Louise Hay. In the latest video for his new free video coaching program, Open Yourself to Success Now, he details the impact Louise had on him, personally and professionally—teaching him to listen to his 'inner ding,' how you're never too old to do something incredible and how—no matter what else is going on in your life—Life Loves You. Listen in to the video here, and learn more about his new free coaching program here.

The Tapping World Summit 2015 Video
WATCH THE VIDEO »


10th Annual Tapping Summit
If you’re finding that you can’t get past your fears and negative emotions and it is holding you back, then you’re denying your soul’s purpose. You’re denying yourself happiness.

There are many ways to help you along your journey to creating the life you want. Here are 3 of Louise’s favorite tools for releasing fear and finding your courage:
  1. Meditation. There is no better way than to relax, breathe and rest your thoughts. This is a great time to practice affirmations and reflect on what you want for your life.
  2. Practice Mirror Work. Looking into your eyes and expressing your true feelings is a great way to discover underlying issues and dealing with them.
  3. Practice Tapping. Nick Ortner taught Louise to release or dissolve problems of all sorts through the process of Tapping. And Louise found Tapping to be delightful!
Nick Ortner encourages you to practice loving yourself often because it’s the best way to get closer to who you are. If you have not tried Tapping yet, you can tap along with Louise in this video. 

The Tapping World Summit 2015 Video
WATCH THE VIDEO »

Many times we find that doing inner work can sometimes take courage to connect with the fears that hold us back in order to release them. The Tapping technique on its own or even combined with affirmations can help you let go of your negative self-talk and love yourself.

WATCH NOW! »
 
 
 
ALSO FEATURED ON

HayHouse.com
HayHouse.com.au
HayHouse.com.uk
HealYourLife.com
HayHouseRadio.com
HayFoundation.org
Balboa Press
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Pinterest
 

Follow us:
Website Facebook Twitter YouTube Heal Your Life
This email was sent to: gfernandez.0421.inside@blogger.com

Unsubscribe or Update Your Preferences | Privacy Policy

Louise Hay c/o Hay House, Inc.
PO Box 5100, Carlsbad, CA, 92018
(800) 654-5126
www.LouiseHay.com

Ensure delivery of your Louise Hay emails:
Add louisehay@email-hayhouse.com to your address book.
This email address is not monitored, please do not reply. Visit the Contact Us page for contact information.

SHARE:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinch HERE to make your d*ck hard-as-a-rock

🍮 A Spoonful for Joint Freedom

7-sec "anal pressure point" instantly relieves your inflamed prostate