Does maintaining a consistent sleep schedule help you manage your daily hearing fatigue?

HealthyHaven
 

Since your last visit
210 1 319166
New Topics Unread Notifications New Users
 
 

My boss is 72 and I wish he’d retire! He’s still sharp as a razor though, unfortunately for us.

 

It’s funny how much more environment matters once you hit 40 or 50. In my 20s I could have a pizza sitting on the counter and ignore it. Now? No chance. I need my house to be a fortress of good choices.

 

I actually had the oral cancer screening save my life. My dentist found a small spot under my tongue that I never would have noticed. It was stage 1. Please don’t skip those exams.

 
 
New for you
 
My routine for managing daily glucose fluctuations and metabolic health over time

Diabetes Care & Management

likes

28

replies

16

 
Managing my auditory health one week at a time

Hearing, Ear Health & Tinnitus

likes

27

replies

15

 
Finding a way to improve joint lubrication naturally?

Arthritis, Joint Pain & Orthopedic Health

likes

26

replies

15

 
How I finally addressed my worsening peripheral vision

Eye Health & Vision Problems

likes

27

replies

12

 
Can we learn complex skills?

Mental Clarity & Brain Health

likes

139

replies

15

 
 
                                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinch HERE to make your d*ck hard-as-a-rock

🍮 A Spoonful for Joint Freedom

7-sec "anal pressure point" instantly relieves your inflamed prostate