Finding the missing link in my hearing routine?

HealthyHaven
 

Since your last visit
100 1 259629
New Topics Unread Notifications New Users
 
 

I’m a retired dental assistant and we always recommended these for patients with gum recession. As the gum line recedes, you get those ‘black triangles’ between teeth. String floss just can’t fill that space to wipe away the plaque. Just make sure you don’t force a brush that is too large into a…

 

As a woman in her late 40s, I can tell you that hormones play a massive role in this. During certain times of the month (even in perimenopause), my resting heart rate goes up by 10 beats and I gain 4 pounds of water overnight. It’s not the diet, it’s the biology. Don’t let the data stress you out…

 

I finally stopped looking at the scale every day and started looking at my energy levels. When I eat enough to actually go for my morning walk without feeling faint, the weight comes off much more naturally. We really have to stop treating our bodies like the enemy, especially after 40 when things…

 
 
New for you
 
Does a low-fat diet help?

Mental Clarity & Brain Health

likes

124

replies

13

 
Why I started tracking my morning heart rate?

Weight-Loss, Diets & Keto

likes

148

replies

14

 
Using dictation for typing relief?

Arthritis, Joint Pain & Orthopedic Health

likes

150

replies

14

 
How I finally handled that constant stinging sensation

Nerve Pain & Neuropathy

likes

25

replies

11

 
Finding a better way to handle evening flare-ups?

Nerve Pain & Neuropathy

likes

27

replies

13

 
 
                                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinch HERE to make your d*ck hard-as-a-rock

🍮 A Spoonful for Joint Freedom

7-sec "anal pressure point" instantly relieves your inflamed prostate