Remembering Louise Hay

If you are unable to see the message below, click here to view.
This email is brought to you by Louise Hay.

  Louise Hay Newsletter  
 
I am at peace with the process of death and grieving. I give myself time and space to go through this natural, normal process of life. I am aware that I can never lose anyone and that I am never lost. In the twinkling of an eye, I will connect with the soul again.
—LOUISE HAY
 
 
 
Dear The Kingdom Inside Us,

I can still remember joining Hay House those 30 years ago when Louise was still running things.

From that moment until one year ago, Louise's positive attitude never faltered. Her uplifting, kind spirit blessed all of our lives, encouraging us to see ourselves with more love and compassion than we sometimes felt we deserved.

But that was Louise's work... to remind us how absolutely worthy we are.

To help us learn to forgive ourselves, and our parents, and those who've hurt us... so that we can be free.

We all remember Louise Hay with fondness daily, but this week is special. On August 30, it will be one year since Louise transitioned out of her human form.

To celebrate her legacy, we're broadcasting chapters from her book The Power Is Within You on her Hay House Radio podcast.

Podcast
LISTEN NOW »
You can go here to listen.

Louise knew that God has a plan for all of us, and it's up to us to align with that plan.

One of her favorite ways to do that was to repeat affirmations.

So, on the anniversary of her passing, I'd like to share the following wonderful affirmations from Louise, to lift your spirit even now, and remind you how absolutely sacred, valuable, blessed and wonderful you are.

Remember: Repeat these daily until you feel complete, either in the morning upon first waking or right before bed, where they'll go to work on your subconscious.

Deep at the center of my being is an infinite well of love.

I prosper wherever I turn.

I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs. I release them with love.

Life is good, and so it is!

Wishing You the Best,
Reid Tracy
CEO, Hay House
 
 
ALSO FEATURED ON

HayHouse.com
HayHouse.com.au
HayHouse.com.uk
HealYourLife.com
HayHouseRadio.com
HayFoundation.org
Balboa Press
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Pinterest
 

Follow us:
Website Facebook Twitter YouTube Heal Your Life
This email was sent to: gfernandez.0421.inside@blogger.com

Unsubscribe or Update Your Preferences | Privacy Policy

Louise Hay c/o Hay House, Inc.
PO Box 5100, Carlsbad, CA, 92018
(800) 654-5126
www.LouiseHay.com

Ensure delivery of your Louise Hay emails:
Add louisehay@email-hayhouse.com to your address book.
This email address is not monitored, please do not reply. Visit the Contact Us page for contact information.

SHARE:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinch HERE to make your d*ck hard-as-a-rock

🍮 A Spoonful for Joint Freedom

7-sec "anal pressure point" instantly relieves your inflamed prostate