Verse of the Day - NIV - Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Biblestudytools.com Logo
NIV Verse of the Day
 
Newsletters        Bible Reading Plans        Bible Study
 
 
 

Verse of the Day

April 14

Acts 2:32-33

32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't Bother Me with Details! - Crosswalk the Devotional - April 14
 

Is your life "boring" right now as you work through the inane details of day to day living? Rejoice in knowing that God's hand is at work even in these little things.

 
CONTINUE READING →
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Should I Attend a Gay Wedding?
 
Dr. Roger Barrier

I've loved my niece her whole life and care about her partner. If I attend their marriage, however, I feel I'm lying by showing support for an unholy union. And if I don't attend, future relations may be forever damaged. Please help us sort this out.

 
CONTINUE READING →
 
 
 
 
Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinch HERE to make your d*ck hard-as-a-rock

🍮 A Spoonful for Joint Freedom

7-sec "anal pressure point" instantly relieves your inflamed prostate